We are so excited to let our community know about our newest location: starting May 1, 2023, the Hub Coworking Hawai’i Team will be the new operators of the coworking and meeting spaces of the Entrepreneur’s Sandbox in Kaka‘ako! This gorgeous building—just down the street from our flagship location on Queen Street—offers a new way to experience all the benefits of being a Hub member.
Built in 2019 by HTDC (Hawaii Technology Development Corporation), the Entrepreneur’s Sandbox has become a central gathering place for the tech community on O‘ahu. We are excited to continue the momentum that has been built over these few years and help bring the Entrepreneur’s Sandbox to the next level. And with our team managing the space, you can be certain you’ll have a great experience!
Our goal with this opportunity is to bring additional value to both current Hub Members and Sandbox Members—we’ll now have so much more space for meetings, events, and coworking across our locations.
The finer details about access and membership benefits are still being finalized, and we will update you as soon as possible. During this time of transition, we ask for all Members to have patience with our team, as we’ll be managing and integrating different membership management systems. However, existing Hub members should not experience any changes accessing Hub spaces.
Entrepreneur’s Sandbox at a glance:
- Address: 643 Ilalo Street, Honolulu, Hawai‘i, 96813
- Parking! There is a lot of parking here: Members and guests can park in Lot C behind the building, and metered street parking is also available on Ilalo Street and elsewhere.
- SO MUCH EVENT SPACE! See pictures and learn more at sandboxhawaii.org
- 4500sf of coworking and collaboration space that doubles as an event space (with a 30ft high video wall!)
- Conference Rooms!
- Red Box Conference Room – 328sf meeting space
- Blue Box Conference Room – 328sf meeting space
- Purple Box Training Room – 1478sf larger conference or training room
If you have any questions, please reach out to the Hub Team!
Mahalo for your support of our community!